When you log in to Mergin website, you will be presented with a dashboard for quick access to your latest projects or the ones shared with you.
On the left panel, you can access your profile, organisation(s) and subscription plan:
To switch between your profile and your organisation profile, you can click on the drop-down menu near the profile icon on the top left
Select Home to take you back to the list of most recent projects
- Under Projects:
- To create a new project, select + Create in front of Projects
- My projects lists all projects you have created
- Shared with me lists the projects of others shared you (including your organisation projects)
- Explore lists all the public projects
- Under Organisations:
- To create a new organisation, select + Create in front of Organisations
- To switch to your organisation profile, click on the organisation from the panel
For more information about organisations, visit working with organisations page.
- Under Settings:
- Profile displays your account details, email notification settings and invitations to join organisations.
- Subscriptions: displays your plans, payment history and invoices
At the bottom of the panel, you can view your current storage quota, access to help and support.