Mergin Service offers a free plan for up to 100 MB data usage. For more storage you can choose one of the two plans for users (“Individual” 1GB or “Professional” 10GB storage).
For the details visit pricing page.
Individual and Professional plans
To sign up to Individual or Professional plan:
- Select Subscription from the left panel
- In the new page, select one of the options to be Billed monthly or Billed annually
- Select the appropriate plan by clicking on Subscribe
- In the new page, fill in the form
- Select Complete Purchase
As an organization you can subscribe to 50GB “Team” plan. Organizations are more flexible in user management and have finer control over individual project sharing. Also we support extended invoicing and support options for the organizations.
To subscribe to the Team plan, you first need to create an organisation:
- From the left panel, click on + Create button in front of Organisations
- Type a name for your Organisation name
Fill in the Description
- Once the organisation is created, click on it from the left panel
- This will switch to your organisation profile
- From the left panel, select Subscriptions
- In the new page, select one of the options to be Billed monthly or Billed annually and click on Subscribe button
- In the new page, fill in the form with your details
- VAT number is optional and only required if you want to use reverse charge VAT payments.
- At this time we are not processing reverse-charge VAT payments but will be doing so in the future.
- If a VAT number is entered, this must be associated with the address you enter below.
- The address you enter must match the address registered with your payment method (e.g. credit card)
- The address entered needs to match the VAT registered address
If you’d like to purchase Team plan on annual basis and would like to make bank transfer payment, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for manual invoicing.
If you want to have On-Premise deployment or looking for other options, please contact us directly.
Accessing invoices and payment history
To download your invoices and view your payment history:
- Select the Subscription option in the left panel
- In the new window, on the top, you can choose HISTORY or INVOICES to access your previous payments and invoices
Subscription plans can be also bought from the Input app (on Apple devices via in-app purchases).
Your subscription will auto-renew, either annually or monthly until you unsubscribe. You can cancel or change your subscription any time, with Apple Manage Subscriptions App or through the Mergin web interface.